A few details to keep in mind prior to submitting your online request for a consult:
- MC3 enrolled providers are welcome to submit a consultation request. If you have not yet signed up for MC3, first go to our enrollment page.
- You may submit the form anytime, but your consult will be returned during our business hours, 9 am to 5 pm, M-F, excluding holidays.
- The form could take up to 10 minutes to complete, depending on the complexity of the patient information.
- Unlike same-day phone requests, online consult requests may take up to 24 hours to be processed.
- Upon receipt of your online consultation request your regional Behavioral Health Consultant may contact you if additional information is required.
We know you may not have the answers to all the questions. Keep in mind that the quality of the information you provide helps the consulting psychiatrist offer a more comprehensive consultation in partnership with you.